maandag 11 oktober 2010

Letter of Request

Assignment 11


Dreamtime Movies Universal Ltd
54 Oxford Road,
Skagnes SK3 4RG
Tel: 0223 123 4567
Email: info@dreamtimemovies.com.uk

Marc Willigenburg

69 Milk Street
LONDON SW7 6AW


Hello,

I’ve received a letter from you. In that letter I was asked to send you a brochure and price list. I cannot send you those things because I haven’t received the new brochures and price lists for 2010 yet. If you can tell me what the other four languages are than you also can tell me the prices.

I’ve also checked your website and I noticed it wasn’t really as good as it can be. Well I also off web editing services. The services I offer are: renewing of the website, keeping it up to date, complete facelift. I will enclose a price list for the editing services.

I hope to hear from you soon. My Phone number in case you’re interested (06-……..) and also my e-mail address (………..@live.nl)

With kind regards,





Marc Willigenburg (JBC-D05)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten