maandag 6 september 2010

Feyenoord (part 1)

First thing that came to my mind when we were asked to wright a blog was, to wright one about my favourite footballclub Feyenoord Rotterdam. I hear you thinking, what's the link with the life of a student? Well where I'm sitting/standing in the stadium the most fans are students or have the same age as a student. Because Feyenoord plays a big part in the life of the fans. Most fans even see supporting Feyenoord as a religion. That's to much for me but it definitely is controlling a part of my life. We don't make appointments on match days, some even take the day off when Feyenoord is playing. That's what it means to us/me.
I hope you going to amuse mine blogs that I'm going to write the upcomming weeks about the life of a student and a Feyenoord fan. Red and white greets!














Assignment 2

To: All staff members
From: Communications Department
Subject: Dress code

Dear staff members,

The reason for writing you this e-mail is, there are a lot of complaints about the way you dress at certain occasions. At the last gala dinner for example, someone was dressed in jeans and in a torned T-shirt with foul language written on it.

Now the management has asked to if you could come with ideas about the dress code at formal occasions. For example should we all come in a suit or should it be more casual? A dress code is a fine idea because it looks more professional and we’ll be taken more seriously by the clients. Also it will give the management a good picture about you. So that maybe you can get a better function or a larger salary pay.

You can send your ideas to me and than i will send them to the management, so that they can pick out the best idea.

With kind regards,




Marc Willigenburg

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten