maandag 13 september 2010

Feyenoord (part 2)

This is the second part of the Feyenoord blog sequal.

Sunday was matchday number five of this season and we were up against Nac Breda. This is always a tough game to play, so we were a bit sceptic the evening before. After a good night full of partying I woke up just in time to see our boys play the match. This match was a great disappointment, because we lost with 2-0. After the match the rest of the day was a shitty one. So I didn't do my homework or other things I needed to do. Those things I needed to do on monday and that was no pleasure! The life of a student Feyenoord fan hasn't got that many highlights but it's still worthy to be one.
This was another part of the life of a student Feyenoord fan, red and white greets from your legionair!

Ass. 4: Memo
I've lost the file on my laptop because it was broken, but i hand it in so you already have an copy of it.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten