maandag 27 september 2010

Feyenoord (part 4)

This was a terrible week for me! It started with the lost match against Aj... and if that wasn't horrible enough we we're kicked out of the "KNVB" Cup by Roda JC. The next day I was so angry, sad and sick that I couldn't go to school and missed the lesson English. But it wasn't that bad because my fellow students told me what they did in the class so I was up-to-date. For the match sunday against N.E.C. my expectations were high. But unfortunally we lost the game without any chance with 3-0 I hope this week will still go better than the last one. But if I should believe the clouds and the weatherforcast it will be a rainy week. That's not what I've hoped but I experienced worse. Next week Feyenoord needs toplay away against "De Graafschap" maybe we will win this match and gain a few places in the competition. Lets hope for better times!

Red and White greets!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten